Terms and Conditions for purchasing goods from janeheng.com
Jane Heng Designs is committed to operating fairly and ethically towards, our customers, makers and suppliers.
PAYMENT All prices listed are in Australian Dollars We reserve the rights for print errors, change in prices, missing and delayed deliveries and sold out items.
Payment is via Paypal Express using Visa, Matercard or a paypal account.
Goods sold are non-refundable, unless fault or breakage occurs within 6 months, where we offer the option of exchange as well as refund.
Please note we cannot exchange or return if you have simply changed your mind. Please choose carefully.
All Jane Heng items are checked for quality before they are shipped to customers. However on rare occasions there may be a fault we did not find. Wear and tear in the course of normal use is not considered a fault. Jewellery, gemstones, fine silk and ceramic items are delicate and should be handled carefully. Please see our Care Instructions on the website for further information on this.
If you wish to return a faulty product, Jane Heng Designs will gladly exchange or refund the original piece in accordance with the following process:
• The product must have been purchased within 6 months of notification.
• You must notify by email firstname.lastname@example.org and send a photograph of the item with a description of the fault.
• a "proof of purchase", being either the PayPal confirmation, bank statement, or email confirmation
• Jane Heng Designs will respond within 2 working days and confirmation of the address to post your item.
• Jane Heng Designs cannot be responsible for goods that may be lost or damaged during return shipping so please ensure all items being returned must be thoroughly packaged with bubble wrap, packed securely and clearly addressed. Registered post is recommended. Any items not thoroughly packaged to avoid damage during transit will not be accepted, so please take care when posting
• On International returns you must mark on the postal company's consignment so that the products do not attract customs duties and taxes again.
• The item will be assessed upon receipt for fault.
• Jane Heng Designs will then refund the price to you in full, replace the product or exchange for a different product.
• Exchanges are only possible if the item is available. Jane Heng Desgins can only exchange faulty items for the same item in the same style, subject to availability
• Refunds will be made through PayPal. The refund will be processed as soon as the items have been received by Jane Heng Designs however, please allow up to 14 days from the day You return the Product for Your account to be credited.
We only use natural precious and semi precious gemstones, therefore will vary in colour and size. Your piece will bear individual characteristics that may vary slightly from photograph displayed on this website.
Conditions of website use and acceptance
Jane Heng Designs is owned and operated by Jane Heng ABN 97 590 498 139.
The material on the website is copyright.
Applicable law and Jurisdiction
Your use of this website is governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia. By accessing this site you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria in relation to any dispute or any matter in any way related to, or connected with, this agreement or any transaction contemplated by this agreement and legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of Jane Heng Designs Products).
Review of Terms
These Terms and Conditions are subject to change from time to time, such changes to be effective upon posting on this website.
If you have commenced any transactions prior to a change to this Agreement, your transaction will be effected in accordance with the terms in place at the time of the acceptance of Your offer by Jane Heng Designs.
Jane Heng Designs will take all reasonable measures to preform the obligations under these terms and conditions however Jane Heng Designs to not be liable by reason of the failure in the performance of obligations under these terms and conditions by reason of strikes, riots, fire, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental action, or any other cause which is beyond Jane Heng Designs' reasonable control.
This Agreement is not subject to any terms or conditions proposed by you unless those terms or conditions are expressly accepted by Jane Heng Designs in writing.
There will be times when the website is unavailable. This may occur when we are upgrading the site to improve customer service or product offerings, or could be unscheduled and due to issues beyond our control. Jane Heng Designs will endeavour to minimise the inconvenience of downtime to the best of our ability. Jane Heng Designs will not be held liable for the consequences of any down-time.
Unless otherwise noted, all materials on this Website are protected as the copyright, trademarks and/or other intellectual properties owned by Jane Heng or by other parties that have licensed their material to Jane Heng Designs. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form of the Website is prohibited other than for individual private non commercial use only and may not be recopied and shared with a third party. The permission to copy by an individual does not allow for incorporation of material or any part of it in any work or publication, whether in hard copy, electronic or any other form.
This Website may contain materials produced by third parties or links to other websites. Such materials and websites are provided by third parties and are not under Jane Heng Designs' direct control. Jane Heng Designs accepts no responsibility or liability in respect of any such third party materials or for the operation or content of other websites. You acknowledge that Jane Heng Designs is entitled to require you to remove any link from another website to this Website which you install without obtaining Jane Heng Designs' prior written consent.
Limitation of liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Jane Heng Designs' liability for breach of any implied warranty, representation, condition or undertaking including without limitation in respect to any sale, supply or use of Jane Heng Designs Products or use of this website or security breach which cannot be excluded is limited, at the option of Jane Heng Designs, to:
- in the case of goods, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods, the repair of such goods, the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods, or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired
- in respect to any other loss or damage any claim for consequential loss, expenses, income or profits is excluded.
Jane Heng Designs' exclusion of liability applies whether the claim is in contract, tort (excluding without limitation, negligence) or equity and even if Jane Heng Designs has been notified of the possibility of such loss or damage. You agree that Jane Heng Designs' liability, if any, to you at law will be reduced by the extent, if any, to which you contributed to the loss.
You acknowledge that the products purchased from Jane Heng Designs can require special maintenance. Jane Heng Designs will not be liable for any damage caused by any failure by you to maintain the Products properly.
Please note that the Trade Practices Act 1974 and similar State and Territory legislation in Australia may confer rights and remedies on you which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified (“Non-excludable Rights”). Notwithstanding any other term in this Agreement, Jane Heng Designs does not exclude any Non-excludable Rights but does exclude all other conditions and warranties, whether implied by custom, law or statute.
Jane Heng Designs reserves the right to terminate this Agreement at any time. Jane Heng Designs shall not be liable to you for any cost, expense, or damages whatsoever for terminating this Agreement.