Jane Heng Jewellery Product Care & Cleaning Instructions
The majority of Jane Heng Jewellery is created using precious 14k gold and semi-precious gemstones. While these materials are durable enough to wear everyday, pieces will last longer and continue to look it's best if it is looked after well. Please read the below tips on how to best maintain your Jane Heng Jewellery piece:
- Protect your jewellery from scratches, sharp blows, chemicals, extreme temperatures and sunlight.
- Remove your jewels when doing household tasks such as gardening, cleaning
- Apply make-up and hair spray before putting your jewellery on, as make-up and hair spray contain chemicals that may damage jewellery
- Do not wear your jewellery while in a pool, the sea, bathing. Salt water, chlorine in swimming pools, soap, perfumes, personal products, including toothpaste plus perspiration take their toll on jeweller
- Do not leave your jewellery on the bathroom or kitchen bench as the jewellery is at risk of sitting in water
- Do not store your jewels next to heating vents, window sills or in the car
To clean Jane Heng Jewellery please use warm water containing a few drops of mild dishwashing liquid and rub gently with your fingers or a cotton swab.